Monday 28 January 2013

What's the meaning...?



I am having one of those days.

You know...the one where everything goes wrong and you realize just how much saving you really need.

Oh, and my microwave just died.

Just now.

Sigh.

If I'm really honest, the crux of it is that I'm sitting here looking at everyone else around me (a.k.a. moms worldwide) and seeing all that they are doing, and wondering 'what in the world am I doing here?'.

I hate that feeling.

Why do I always feel like I have to have some big meaning for my life? Why do I feel like I'm not measuring up?

I battle this one too often.

So I'm praying, and asking.

I reach for my "Jesus Calling" devotional, opening myself up.

And, of course, God speaks...I did ask Him to just moments ago...

"The fact that I am with you makes every moment of your life meaningful". 

Right. Okay.

Deep breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. Would love to hear from you!